Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Beginning

Hello from your pal Sticky Stick! I've never tried to journal on the web, but I'm willing to give it a shot. I am, after all, a modern stick.

For those who don't know me, I am a stick. Seriously. Not the kind who falls off the tree, though. I'm a stick person. Which can stink at times. You ever try finding pants that fit? Yeah, I've heard it before from you girls, but come on. I'm a size 27...centimeters! Oh, and getting a caricature drawing of myself? Complete rip-off.

But overall it's a pretty good life. I'm off school right now. It's summer, and I'm having a blast. My bark is getting a nice tan cause I've been out in the yard a lot this summer. And I've only been picked up by a dog twice since school let out. It's not cool being a dog's favorite chew toy, let me tell you.

Hopefully I'll be back on and writing about what's going on daily. I'm supposed to meet my pal Dip Stick for a a little hike in the woods. We're going to be hiking sticks. Later.

No comments: