Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Necessary Evil?

My mom wanted to go shopping for school supplies today, which is something I so obviously DON'T want to do (I'm avoiding school like the plague). Have you ever noticed how many school supplies are made of trees? Pencils, loose leaf paper, notebooks, folders. Heck, even scissors and pens and stuff come IN cardboard products, made, of course, by paper. But it's kind of necessary, isn't it? I mean, until we all come to school with laptops and email assignments back and forth, paper is the way to go.


But still, how would you like it if you went to school and used school supplies made of HUMAN FLESH???? I suspect that it would be kind of gross to you.


So, anyway, I think school is starting way, way, way too soon. Mom says I should be reading a little more, but that involves books...which are made of PAPER! At least video games aren't made of trees. Although I wish they would come back with joySTICKS.

3 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

You could buy a kindle. Amazon sells them for about $400.00. Then you could download all the books you want!

Thanks for letting us use you to make S'mores the other night. I hope the burns have healed.

Judy in Indiana said...

Oh, I love the thought of things made of Human flesh....I enjoy is with a nice chianti and some fava beans

Hannibal Lechter

Aaron B. said...

You know...I do to, but I preferred a little decomposed with basil. Nice to stick my roots in.