Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tree Terrorists


There's this bug that somehow got over to our country, and it's hurting a lot of my friends. It's called the Emerald Ash Borer, and it kills Ash Trees by giving them some disease. Thankfully my family is immune; our family tree consists of a lot of Red Oaks, but it's a bit disconcerting to know that some nasty insect can come over and destroy life as we know it.

You know what I think? I've been watching the news and hearing about how North Korea has hopes for creating nuclear weapons. Then I suddenly hear that they're willing to work with the US and give up nuclear ambitions. Oh, but that's just a ploy! I'll guarantee you that they're behind the Emerald Ash Bore. It's Insectial Warfare, I tell you!

And the US does nothing about it. Too bad that millions of their tree citizens are dying before their very eyes. What is their course of action? Mandate that people shouldn't bring firewood when they camp! Baloney!

I hope that Bark Obama is elected President. You know he'll take care of our kind; he's a Democrat. And lots of people ROOT for him.

1 comment:

Judy in Indiana said...

Yu sound like an Al Gore movie today. At least I think so, it was too inconvenient for me to go see it. That's the truth!