Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thanks, Friends

I'm so glad to see all my stick buddies responding to my blog. NOT! Come on, give Sticky some lovin'. Not you, Dip Stick.

My mom Lip Stick had a baby six months ago. My baby sister is named Goo Goo Stick, and she's a handful. It used to be all she did was cry and poop. And let me tell you, changing her was a nightmare. Her poop was real sappy and sticky. But now she's getting cuter. She makes cooing sounds and smiles and stuff. She also drools. Again, gross. That's even sappy. My mom has even joked about turning all of her drool into maple syrup. Gross.

Today I'm going to see a Cincinnati Reds game. I can't wait to see major league bat players. I hope Ken Griffey Jr.'s bat hits a home run. When I grow up, I want to be a professional bat.

2 comments:

Judy in Indiana said...

Your friend A Rod should take you to the Louisville Slugger Museum and see if he can have you turned into something useful, you sappy stick hater. How can you dislike your own kind?

Aaron B. said...

Wow, that's rough. I'm not a hater. I'm a lover. And a joker, and a grinner. I love my little sister; I hate her poop. What's wrong with that?